Jazz standards and Bossa Nova repertoire are the ideal platform for an integral development of musical skills by extending your knowledge of the music evolution of the last Century.
In this course the focus is on the autonomy and multiplicity of rhythmic, harmonic and melodic elements that the guitarist can mix or congregate in its execution.
In 4 lessons you will use chords and bass lines to play melodies, and also to improvise around these techniques. This course is advisable to develop the ability to play alone, comping singers and interact with other instrumentalists in duo or trio formats.
- Melody Chords
- Walking Bass
- Improvising over chord sequences
- 4 Lessons Pack (4×60 minutes): € 100
- One 3 hours Workshop: € 50/person
- Bring your friends for improved group interaction
- In-person or Online Sessions
[button link=”https://www.nunomarinho.com/contact/” type=”big” color=”orange”] Book a Class[/button]